During this period of unemployment several factors have been made known to me. The first and most important is the love of God. He has manifested Himself in so many ways and through so many friends. With Jim being as ill as he has been, a broken rib from coughing is no laughing matter, he really was not in a position to be working anyway. He had some time to finish the locksmith course he was doing, and today we turned in his application.
We have had some very dear friends who have supported us in financial ways, and that really touches me and allows me to see Galatians 6:2 in action. I feel no shame in asking for help, and I am glad my husband does not either. It isn't a condemnation on him to not provide, but it is confirmation of what God can do when people answer the call to serve Him.
My communications class is going very well, only two weeks left and then I start a university studies class that is 4 credits. I get to the good stuff in May with American History. That will be fun and I am looking forward to it. After talking with my counselor, Heather, she recommends I stay in the Communications major since student teaching would be difficult while I am working. I googled it and found numerous opportunities for a Comm. major and it looks very exciting. Also, one of the classes involves a digital SLR camera just like the D50 Dad gave me at Christmas. Funny how God provides, isn't it?
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever." Psalm 118:1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment