Friday, January 30, 2009

Now what?

Well, where to begin? Stephanie went to Texas/ Louisianna for the week and is back home. Or she was until going back to school on Wednesday. I had the day off for snow, so I got to go with Jim to return her. After loading up the 'burban we took off and of course it started to rain when we got on campus. I think most of her stuff stayed dry, though.
On Thursday Jim lost his job. He has some leads, mostly local, but it would be nice if he could do something that will give him more regular hours and not quite so long a commute. It is interesting to see what God is going to do in this situation, although it is a bit un-nerving since it is us and not someone else we are observing.
I am plugging along with my class, and work is going busily along. A lot of changes there, as well. As they say, the only true constant is change.

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Robin, I am really sorry about Jim losing his job, even if it's a job that he didn't like all that much. We'll pray for him and you and I'm certain that it will work out for the best in the end.

MamaRobin said...

Thanks for the prayers, they are guaranteed to work.