Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Whoops!

Steph was home last week for Thanksgiving, and while she was here she did a lot of homework. However, she left a dvd that she needed for communications, and so this afternoon I will be meeting her and Brittany in Winchester to pass the torch, so to speak. Thankfully she has a room mate who doesn't mind hauling her around, but it would be nice to be able to send her to school with a car. That is a dream for another day...
I was able to find my lights, and the dollar store had the candles that are battery operated for the windows. I will try to get some pictures up so everyone can see how pretty everything is, keep your fingers crossed!
We have had a good day at work, been a good week all told, and tomorrow is my favorite day, Thursday! A whole weekend to look forward to and savor.
TTYL!

1 comment:

Mikey said...

"I was able to find my lights, and the dollar store had the candles that are battery operated for the windows." -- How much did they cost? :)