Today has been a good day, so far. The dogs let me sleep late and then I was able to eat a good breakfast and get to work on my paper on the Trials and Prisons of the Apostle Paul. I also was able to put together a slide show for my screen saver. It bugged me that the darn thing would go black when it was asleep and I always worried it meant the thing broke. These pictures are my favorites from the last 10 years so they will bring back some memories.
Brett and Tara have gone to a wedding. I donated my hydrangea candle for a gift since they were going to do a Home Depot gift card. I hope the bride appreciates the candle and Rick will certainly like the card.
Jim has gone over to his moms so I am home alone. Gonna get a lot done, wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment