It is Thursday evening, my favorite time of the week. A weekend to look forward to, only one more day at work, and Survivor. I admit it, I am a huge fan of the show, even filled out an app but chickened out and didn't send it in. Tara, Brett, Jim and I will all watch it together and make our predictions on who gets voted off the island. I can hear Jeff now, "Once the votes are read, the decision is final. I'll read the votes." I even have the cadence down now with the dramatic pauses. I need a life.
I have a new friend on fb, but I am not sure who she is. She is friends with classmates from PVHS 83, so I asked for her maiden name. I am so embarrassed, but hey, it's been 25 years!
I am off to a good start on my paper for this week, spaghetti is ready to be eaten by whoever gets here first and the laundry is almost done. I even cleaned the kids bathroom so Steph can take a long, hot shower in a clean bathroom. Not that Brett dirties it up, but you know. Soap scum and stuff like that.
I am rambling so will get back to the Apostle Paul, it is safe to say he never rambled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment