Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Flying Pickle

Outside we were mingling, looking for Leslie during the push ups when suddenly they all got up and then started looking for family. We walked over to some grass on the side of the building and all of a sudden she came out of nowhere and grabbed her daddy so tight. Her shoulder hit his jaw and I am so glad she didn't knock him out! She then turned to me and I got a hug, she was so solid it was like hugging a rock. She is amazing and I am so proud. We got her into the suburban, she drove of course and we went to lunch. Then we got a tour of the base and saw where she trained and got her tags after bct graduation. We toured the MP museum but I thought it was going to close soon b/c my watch was still on the wrong time. When we realized we had more time with her than we thought we went to dinner and then she reported back to base at 18:30.

No comments: