It is finally Friday. The only problem is that it will seem like Tuesday tomorrow. Why is it weekends are always so fast? The joke at work when school gets out is "See you next week". Cause that is what it feels like. Have you ever noticed how long a dentist visit is? But a roller coaster is only 3-5 minutes long. Cindy, you and I still need to do that! Enough of the Andy Rooney whining.
I am almost done with my paper on Pauls missionary journeys. Steph is home courtesy of memaw and off to be with friends. Leslie called, she and Matt are hosting a party this evening and Brett is off to Sterling to clean the house and apparatus for Sterling Fest tomorrow.
I am going to try to edit the posts with the pictures, but I think they are pretty self explanatory. The Dodgers and Phillies are playing right now and the Rays and Red Sox will be gearing up around 8:30 so I might not get around to it tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment