This week was three weeks long. I never had a longer one in my life! Monday started okay, then the possibility of ice and snow on Tuesday that didn't really materialize made Wednesday twice as long. Wednesdsay night I feel asleep taking a NAP and missed the Muppet Christmas special. Must have been tired from the late nights previously. Then Thursday I had a meeting after work and the beginnings of a migraine, with no medicine. Needless to say I zonked out after that and then finally Friday!
We had our party at work today, thanks to Jim and Steph for fixing my dip and going to the store for the party goods and punch and the drugs, of course. Everyone is such a good cook that we all ate too much food and had stomach aches most of the afternoon, but I will start my diet in January. Sound familiar?? :-)
Steph has been busy babysitting, Jim has been busy selling fire stuff, and Brett is just busy. I got Leslie's package sent today, thanks again Steph, and a paper to write tonight so I can take off until the 5th of January for my next class in communications.
With all that has gone on it is crucial to note that I have not lost sight of the reason for this season, the birth of our Saviour Jesus. Without Him, we would have no reason for the hustle and bustle of this time of year, and may His blessings be on each of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment