Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reality Check


Life became interesting about 8 weeks ago when Jim lost his job. Now I am doing all I can to keep from wondering what next. I am in the process of renewing my LPN so I can look for jobs in a recession proof field. There are lots of possiblities out there. I am also very excited about my UNV 200 class, the last two papers I did I scored 100% on. It is nice to be on spring break and have some time to catch up on a lot of things, such as laundry, bathrooms, vacuuming, etc. I even swept the floor and vacuumed the stairs. Got company coming and I want everything ship shape. I need to boil some eggs so Sophie can color them, I haven't bought egg dye in years. I wonder if my kids want an Easter basket, I'll ask. I was able to mail Leslie's package but doubt she will get it until next week. Better late than never, I always say.

Went with Mom and Dad to take pictures of Mia Toya to send to Leslie. Not bad for an amateur, in my humble opinion.

No comments: