Friday, September 19, 2008

I have started this site to let everyone know about my life. It isn't the most exciting life on the planet, yet it isn't the most boring either. The trick is to write like it is fabulous and that is my goal. Since I will be taking creative writing at some point in the near future, why not start now.
Besides, I am going to write the next Great American Novel so might as well get in practice.

3 comments:

Mikey said...

You go girl! Check out my entry today! Thanks for following my blog!

MamaRobin said...

how do you get the hyperlink to work? I have you on my home page for yahoo but can't get mine on there. i dont' know what i did!!!

Mikey said...

I'm not sure what you mean, exactly. Do you mean when I put a link into a blog entry? If that's what you mean, there is a button on the post entry page that will take care of it. Take a look at today's entry, and enjoy!